Playing AI Dungeon
When the AI decides the story is
Remember that the AI is essentially a big equation to guess the next likely word based on things its read on the internet.
Sometimes, the AI will decide that the next thing to write is not more story, but some story-ending text, including but not limited to…
- Killing your character suddenly and saying you're dead.
- Saying THE END
- Thanking you for reading its story
- Reminding you to rate and review!
- Telling you that's the end of the chapter
- Asking for you to follow it on Patreon and/or Subscribestar
- Asking you to buy it a video game console, like the Game Boy Advance
- Telling you the story is boring and or dumb.
- Telling you it's tired and you should come back later.
- Telling you this is as far as it's written so it doesn't know what happens next.
- Asking you outright what you want to do next
…when the AI says these things, just go back and retry. If it does it over multiple attempts, you may have to go back and change a few words.
Any messages from the system about premium content, errors, or account problems will be clearly displayed, separate from the text.
On this page
© Latitude 2023