Playing AI Dungeon
Workaround for Apple and Google Sign In Issues on Tablets
The new AI Dungeon app is currently having issues with the Apple and Google login options on tablets. While we troubleshoot the problem and figure out a fix, here is a workaround for logging into the app on tablets:
- Open a browser application on your tablet or another device.
- Go to play.aidungeon.com and sign in to your AI Dungeon account (Apple and Google logins will work from the browser).
- Navigate to your Account Settings (Profile Picture → Settings) and choose ‘Change Password’. This link will also work once you’ve signed in: play.aidungeon.com/settings/change-password
- Set a new password for your AI Dungeon account. (Note: this does not affect your ability to sign in via Apple or Google.)
- Once you’ve submitted your new password, head back to the AI Dungeon app.
- Now you can sign in with your account email and new password instead of Apple or Google.
© Latitude 2023